ilan araw na rin ang lumipas and up to now, everybody is waiting for the resolution bout the No to Malayan Movement...and as i scan my inbox, ive got to read my email to jojo and ludwick for the second time...and of course read their replies..below is the content of my email...
Hi luds ive read a lot of things and issues the first time it came out..and ive read a lot of harsh words and whatsoever…at first I was so mad..wanted to post dirty words against the admin(nabasa mo naman siguro blog ko hehe)but I tamed my emotions…wanted to sign in the online petition but did not...wanted to do some actions..but analyzed the consequences first. You know what I have on my mind right now?i really wanted to talk to Doc Vea ‘coz im worried and concerned that the blame must not all to his…ive known him and talked to him even for a short period of time..and I know he has a heart..maybe like what I believe in..hes just under this new management…and when u post something on the groups..and read it, my initial reaction is that Oh no Ludwick! Don’t do this you’ve got a lot of replies coming up…and I feel worried bout you…im sorry luds for the harsh words bombarded to you..thei r emotions over empowered them..and never thought that their mind must be of equal balance so that they could think well…but I understand them..right now…I just hope that everything would be settled..im worried bout you and jojo..hope never has change between the two of you..im proud to have (the two of )you in my circle of friends..cool guys cool….dont u worry we will always be MAPUANS
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment